High speed LANLink circuits, VPN and MPLS. Connecting offices, people and services and some more
High speed LANLink circuits, VPN and MPLS. Connecting offices, people and services. Utilising our extensive partner global ethernet networks, 01T provides dedicated bandwidth and burstable Layer 2 and Layer 3 solutions to meet the growing demands of multinational enterprises and small/medium businesses, regardless of location.
With 01T’s LANLink solutions, you can build your own private connection between any two locations, transporting data quickly, safely and securely. With truly dedicated bandwidth between two points, protected by our resilient partner networks, 01T’s flexible pricing options can accommodate the growing bandwidth demands of your organisation. By partnering with the worlds leading network carriers 01T can offer customers a truly independent and consultative approach to selecting the correct service, as well as boasting full global reach. 01T selected partners operate fibre optic networks that are the perfect vehicle for metropolitan, national and global ethernet services. Available at speeds of 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps, we help organisations to build, install and manage bespoke connections according to your specific configuration requirements.
- Super Fast
- Highly Available (strong SLA)
- Secure (private connection)
- Quality of Service
- Fully Managed
MPLS is a routing protocol that directs data packets from one network node to the next based on short path labels, rather than long network IP addresses therefore reducing the overhead of complex lookups in the routing table. 01T’s MPLS services enable you to securely exchange information across multiple sites, enable remote access to applications and provide secure Internet Access - making information available whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Centralised Internet Access - highly scalable breakout to the Internet from 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Scalable - easily and quickly add locations to the network
- Network Monitoring - portal based applications provide clear visibility of the performance and health of sites
- Fully Managed - enterprise grade routers/firewalls are supplied to meet the performance requirements of each access type
- Class of Service - up to seven classes of service to prioritise services and/or destinations
- Global Reach - connectivity around the world
- Multiple Access Types - from DSL to fibre ethernet
- Flexible Network Designs - any-to-any, hub & spoke and interlinked VPN designs
Our VPN solutions provide a secure, private tunnel between devices, and is the ideal way to extend your private network across the internet to a remote site or branch office. Our fully managed VPN solutions (IPSec and SSL) provides you with a wide range of remote access solutions that can be used for securely connectivity sites, home workers, suppliers or clients. We can address specific requirements by providing both hardware based and software client solutions.
- Secure Access - to internal information and applications from any location and from any device
- Robust Security - SSL and IPSec VPN support a wide range of security capabilities
- Granular Access Levels
- Flexibility - support for web-enabled applications, client server applications and legacy applications
- Detailed Finger printing - facilitates security reviews and regulatory compliance
- High availability solutions - coordinate paris of systems using stateful peering and clustering techniques
- Fully Managed - 24/7/365 by our dedicated and experienced Support Team